Sunday, January 15, 2006

My Experiment with the Astrology

Most of the people who know me also know that I render my astrologer talent to people free of charge. (being my hobby to understand mankind and its complexities) I always wanted to pen my experience with astrology, and wanted to pen down things which I feared telling the person, on his/her face. Specially when the news was too adverse or when the rate of growth was too steep for the person to digest. In one case one boys parents wanted me to match his horoscope with the girls. On inspection it was observed that the match would be a misfit, and the relationship would be in deep trouble within a couple of years. So what do I do ? I told the parents bluntly about it. They felt bad about it and went to another astrologer who said all was good. Now they wanted me to have a debate with the other astrologer, which I agreed only if the boy's parents along with the boy were willing to cancel the relation, Which they refused, so what was the fun in going for the debate. Destiny I know is so strong that when time comes one is so much squeezed into one particular action that nothing else seems right except that particular action. When that particular time is over the same person may say whatever, but the tentacles of destiny / time are strange and so sure, fixed, and certain no deviation not even in fraction of degrees. In another case one person came to me to know about the health of one of his son, who was having problem with some genetic ailment. But what was very clear that the person in question would survive to live and suffer his illness for more years to come. But the life of the younger brother of the child was coming, closer to its end, and had only a few more months to live. So what do I do ? To tell or not to tell is the question? Life is as it comes. You tell the person or not, destiny will happen, you know about it or not. It is time which is the strongest in this God's Maya. Maya is what is fooling all, and playing with all. If you try to understand the ways of Maya you will start to know this world. Time can only win over Maya, so to understand and win Maya one should try to understand time, just watch it as it passes. We have very little control over this time and even lesser control over Maya.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Sandiv Ji

I myself feel keen interest in astrology but because of time crunch and a pretty bad phase of life going on, i'm unable to devote much time. Your timeless question of whether to share any unexpected details if come forward while the interpetation, should it be told clearly to the person in question? I believe this question will become simple if we could know more about the person. I believe if someone is mature enough to handle the findings, he should be told but not as inevitable but a possibility which may come.

I believe that noone can exactly predict fate, its just the glimpse which we can see via this science. and it should be taken that way.

I wish you good luck in your work.

Warm Regards
Vivek

Nuts said...

Hello there,

i read your article.Yup,i do not deny destiny,bt one q..in the case of the compatibility,how could have the other astrologer spoken good about the compatibility as you read it was destined for a breakup...no doubt if he is an astro person..both of you shud have the same views...y is the difference???????

but good to read abt u....

Natasha
http://nuts.wordpress.com
natashajain21@yahoo.com

darshan said...

hello thr..
i read ur comment .. and i totally agree with u that .. it is maya which is fooling this whole world around.. but again i feel that.v want it fool us. as v all r running after one thing or another.running after maya..
.. not to accept one's fate is rather very foolish.. u can not change the destiny.. u may modify it..

but i m not able to kno only time ca win over MAYA...??? hope u 'll try to expalin.. me!!

Unknown said...

It was only today that i came to know that there was an option of writing comments and that we can also run this as a debate, or comment further on the above.

I would like to use this to answer the query mentioned above

Firt answer to Vivek this concept of knowing a person is very remote at many times when one is working on a data provided by some person giving one's detail over internet, most of the case are named by xyz or 123 and another thing is of importance is that the person could be sitting in US and be Girl and act as if being a boy in India or vice versa, so dear vivek what to do, you yourself seem to be a boy, but could actually be a girl. When we do not know these basic how to confirm your maturity.