Sunday, October 16, 2005

Diptanshu Upadhayaya

On October 11th 2005, when Diptanshu Upadhayaya, visited me at my residence, told me about Blog. I liked the idea and was very eager to try it. It took me some time and now I have stated working on Blog. This is my First Blog. This is Shri Diptanshu Upadhyaya, who is studing in IIT Delhi. Doing his Engineering. Don't go by his bald looks. This picture was distorted by one of his class mate to impress his girl friend. When I talk about Diptanshu I cannot resist thinking about his mother. Have no doubts she is a Gem of a Lady, Simple Minded and very affectionate. Another picture of Diptanshu. This is at the time when I was getting married. This Guy has lot of Potential. May happines and success be with him

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world, masadji.

As I promised, I am the first one to comment on your blogs. Such an auspicious start to getting comments, is'nt it? Even your first blog couldn't have been better, with my pics in it. Allright, jokes and self-appraisals apart, an impressive way to start blogging.

Thanks a lot for showering me with the praises. I feel humbled and flattered. U'll find it more interesting as u unravel the world of blogging.

Ya, my mom is a gem, but a moonga which causes as much anger as it subdues one's impatience.

P.S. After watching that pic, my girlfreind doesn't have a boyfreind anymore and I look cute in the pic below(reminded me of Daksh at first sight), don't I?

Unknown said...

Thanks for finding time to send comments on my blog.

What I said about you was not praises, they are facts. I know you have lot of potential, what it needs is just a few directions, and sky is the limit.

Be sure I'm always there for you.

As far as your Mom is considered, she is so simple a lady.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Its a really good idea to start your blog, express your thoughts and also spread the good word about your astrological abilities. I reached your blog page through your orkut post
"The Prasana (The Question Session)". I think you are doing a great favour to everyone.
Thank you,
Pallavi P